Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday Callenge: Nature

Florida Lightning, Photography by Troy ThomasThe topic for this week's Thursday Callenge is: NATURE.

I take a lot of nature photography, so I thought I was going to have a hard time finding one to choose for this week's challenge. I decided not to look through all of my nature pics, rather just find the first good one that I liked. This image just happened to pop out at me. It was taken in the evening on August 12th, 2005 in Cape Coral, Florida.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Wow ~ yeah, I truly like this photo, too. Nature can be so powerful. We had boomers in my area last nite/this morning. Nothing like listening to a thunderstorm!

M~

9:07 AM  
Blogger Clarity25 said...

I've never been able to capture a flash of lightening with my camera. That's breathtaking.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Troy Thomas said...

The lightning season should be starting again within another few months. I'll try to catch some more lightning shots.

Thanks for the comments!

.-= Troy =-.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free