Saturday, January 28, 2006

Key West Pictures, Part 4

The is the last segment of Key West pictures. I think 30 pictures spread over 4 posts is plenty of pictures for our one day excursion to Key West on January 23rd.

On our way back to our boat, I stopped to take a picture of one of the marinas.
This is the boat that we traveled on from Fort Myers Beach to Key West and back.
From the boat, I got a picture of this sea gull not long before sunset.
The beginning of the sunset on January 23rd, as seen from the boat still docked in the marina at Key West.
The sun is almost gone. You can still see some of it to the left as it is dropping behind the building.
Seconds after this shot, the sun completely disappeared behind the building, just as the boat was pulling away from the dock.
The last picture I took that day was of D and myself. Can you tell that we got some sun while in Key West?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Y'all are so cute together...

:)

I really miss the water. Thanks for sharing such beauty!

M~

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free