Saturday, January 28, 2006

Mirror Project Picture #32062

Another picture accepted at Mirror Project.


One of the things I don't like about Mirror Project, is that the maximum file size of a submitted picture is 30k. Because of the quality of my photographs, I usually have to shrink the pictures down quite small. However, it is still fun to have my pictures posted somewhere where people from all over the world will see.


By the way, this picture can also be seen a little bit farther down this page. I posted it on January 22nd under the title of "NiƱa Shots". It is at the bottom of the post. You'll know which one it is when you see the bottom pictures. And for those of you that don't know, you should be able to click on any picture on my blog to see a larger image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free