Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Key West Pictures, Part 2

D took this picture of me while we were sitting on the outside balcony at Crabby Dick's waiting for our lunch.
After we ate, I took this picture getting our reflection on the mirror inside the restaurant. This image will eventually be submitted to Mirror Project.
I just had to get my picture taken with the pirate statue inside Crabby Dick's. ARGH!!!
The southernmost point in the United States. From this point, it is only 90 miles to Cuba. It is also one of the most photographed sites in the USA.
My little brother likes lighthouses, so this shot is mainly for him. It is across the street from Ernest Hemingway's house.
And this would be Ernest Hemingway's house as seen from across the street. There is a fee to tour the house, but I didn't do it. Maybe the next time I go.
Another shot of Hemingway's house, but from the side. He had a collection of cats that had six toes, but we didn't see any running around when we looked over the brick wall.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Oh cool! Love the mirror project one! Y'all are so cute.

The Hemingway House ~ that would be neat to tour. I watched that movie ~ In Love and War with Chris O'Donnell & Sandra Bullock & I really enjoyed learning about him.

M~

9:06 AM  
Blogger Troy Thomas said...

Thanks again, Chickie! I've never seen the movie, but I did read The Old Man and the Sea when I was in elementary school.

.-= Troy =-.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free