Saturday, March 18, 2006

Illustration Friday: Feet

Illustration Friday: Feet; Art by Troy Thomas


The topic for yesterday's Illustration Friday was: FEET.

I didn't get a chance to do last week's topic, which was TATTOO, so I have combined the two week's together. I used the picture I took of D's foot where I drew a tattoo design on her foot with marker. I have changed the colors a little bit, but it is still a model of her foot. I did this sketch on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper using marker and colored pencils. I also took two pictures of the sketching process. Those can be seen below.

Illustration Friday: Feet; Art by Troy Thomas   Illustration Friday: Feet; Art by Troy Thomas

1 Comments:

Blogger The Unknown said...

Ecellent work. Nice job combining the themes.
love

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free