Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Challenge: OLD

The topic for this week's Thursday Challenge is: OLD.

This is a chain that was part of a huge crane used to transfer coal from the ships off of Lake Erie to the docks along the between Cleveland, Ohio, and Erie, Pennsylvania. This particular piece is on display in Ashtabula, Ohio.

This image was also selected as a label picture for Jones Soda. It is used on the flavor of Green Apple Soda. I have a copy of the label, but I have yet to see it on a bottle in any of the stores I visit. If you see it anywhere, please let me know. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

I look for it still when we're shopping, haven't seen it yet either.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free