Thursday, February 16, 2006

Captiva Sunset

Captiva Sunset, Photography by Troy Thomas, February 2006These images were taken last Friday when I took my mother and her husband to the island of Captiva. I was standing in front of the Mucky Duck restaurant to get these shots. This image was just minutes before the sun disappeared.
Captiva Sunset, Photography by Troy Thomas, February 2006After the sun had vanished, I was walking off the beach when I looked back and saw this view. So I had to get a picture of it and share it with you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

I wonder what they were looking at...

OH! I have a pic I need to email to you for your lock project!

M~

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting silhouettes!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Troy Thomas said...

Thanks for the image, Chickie. It should be up soon.

Thanks, Tetsu.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free