Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lakes Park - 20070322

On March 22nd, I went kayaking at Lakes Park in Fort Myers for the first time. I have seen other photography from another kayaker there, so I thought I would give it a try also. It was quite windy on this particular day, so it was difficult to get good pictures, plus there wasn't too much wildlife out that day. I spotted an alligator on the bank of one of the small islands and started drifting towards it while getting my camera out. Just as I brought the camera up to my eye to snap a picture, it jumped in the water and I decided to paddle away from that area. So I never got a picture of a gator that day. Maybe next time!

LP_PelicanInFlight
LP_SnowyOnRock
LP_KayakHeadOn

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free