Sunday, August 20, 2006

Jamaica Pictures

©2006 Photography by Troy ThomasSome pictures from the few days that Danielle and I stayed on the north coast of Jamaica in the Runaway Bay area.
©2006 Photography by Troy ThomasA few of the events we took part in out in the ocean were kayaking, going for a ride in a glass-bottom boat, and snorkeling - all of which were quite fun.
©2006 Photography by Troy Thomas
©2006 Photography by Troy Thomas
©2006 Photography by Troy Thomas
©2006 Photography by Troy Thomas
©2006 Photography by Troy Thomas

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

WOW! OMG that blue sky & blue water... I think I need to move there. It's gorgeous!

I totally forgot about the Lock Project. I'll be on the lookout again.

:)
M~

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free