Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tree Altered

D. and I went to the downtown area the other day and took the cameras with us. While I used my film SLR camera, D. was snapping shots with the digital. This little series is of seven pictures she took of a tree down by the river at Centennial Park. I took a few of the same shots with the film camera and I hope they turn out similarly.

These first four shots were taken with regular color settings on the camera. I then used Photoshop to adjust the lighting, taking all the color out, and then taking the contrast to a +50.

(I suggest that you click on the images to open them up in a larger view.)

Tree Altered, Fort Myers, Florida, 05 May 2006   Tree Altered, Fort Myers, Florida, 05 May 2006
Tree Altered, Fort Myers, Florida, 05 May 2006   Tree Altered, Fort Myers, Florida, 05 May 2006


For the next three shots, the color setting on the camera was changed to sepia. I then used Photoshop to adjust the lighting before taking the brightness to -20 and the contrast to +20.

Tree Altered, Fort Myers, Florida, 05 May 2006   Tree Altered, Fort Myers, Florida, 05 May 2006
Tree Altered, Fort Myers, Florida, 05 May 2006

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Too cool T!

M~

4:28 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

These are very cool :)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free