Friday, November 10, 2006

Branch Out Art Show Submission

Back in the middle of July, I went to the island of Lover's Key to get a picture for an upcoming art show. Several months before, I was on the island taking pictures. So when this particular show was announced, I knew I wanted to go back to the island. The name of the show was, "Branch Out", which was supposed to deal with the effects that Hurricanes Charley and Wilma had on the area. I chose this picture because it showed the trees that were killed from the hurricanes, plus the vegetation that is beginning to grow again. I titled this photograph, "Life Goes On at Lover's Key."

Life Goes On at Lover's Key; Florida; ©2006 Photography by Troy Thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

This could be a great pic for Jones Soda. I STILL look for your pic when I go to the store. Have you ever seen it on the shelves?

M~

7:56 PM  
Blogger Troy Thomas said...

I have yet to find a bottle with my image on it. I am still looking also. Thanks!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free