Saturday, January 07, 2006

Naples, not Miami

As we were headed out of town yesterday, I wanted to stop at Cracker Barrel in Fort Myers for lunch. I took my camera in with me and snapped just a few pictures. This was the space right above our table.
I haven't submitted a photo to The Mirror Project in quite a while, so I picked up the spoon and took a picture of the backside of it. I submitted this picture this morning to the site.
I had to get one crazy picture taken of me yesterday! We originally wanted to go to Miami for a huge art show on Miami Beach. However, I lost track of time with lunch and a few other little projects. By the time we got on I-75 to head to Miami, we would have been getting to the downtown area during the Friday afternoon/evening rush hour. Rather than fight the traffic and be rushed through the art show, I suggested that we just go to Naples to spend the rest of the afternoon and early evening. We first stopped by Borders to do a little bit of shopping. Then we went to a contemporary furniture store and Pier 1 - didn't buy anything at either of those places. Finally we headed downtown and went into a few art galleries and shops, plus we got some coffee at Starbucks. Overall, I still had fun yesterday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

I love your Mirror Project picture! That's so cool!

M~

3:00 PM  
Blogger Troy Thomas said...

Thanks, Chickie!

.-= Troy =-.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Yes, the mirror photo is cool! I need to do another one :)

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free